Wednesday 4 July 2012

Revelation!

Well today I have to say that I had the most fantastic experience.

After meeting up with my friends, we then ambled along to a most wonderful Cafe.

On the outside T.Ann.Cake is simple and fun but the minuet that you step into this lovely cafe you feel excited and at home.

This is there lovely and simple business cards and on the back is a wonderful speech to entice you in and I must say when I read it I just wanted to go straight back inside!
This is how my tea arrived!! I couldn't have been happier! 
The only ting that topped it off was the cutest teapot with a tea cozy, filled to the brim with Earl Grey Tea from a Tea Pigs bag!

Don't they just look Devine!



So to round off t I would just love to tell you that this is a must for anyone! The Staff are delightful and it was a please to be served by them. 
The Cakes  are mouth watering and I promise that you won't just have one. 
The lunch menu offers a wide and varied selection for everyone including vegan, vegetarian, and even gluten free. 

And as for Ann who runs this gem, I would like to thank her for being another of Dundee's Heroes as she helps make the city a better more delicious place!

All i have left to say now is, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Info about T-Ann-Cakes:

27 Exchange St, Dundee
t-ann-cake.blogspot.com
t-ann-cake@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment